In some of our apartments - extra dog-friendly.
For a happy and carefree coexistence of all guests and employees, we only ask for mutual respect, goodwill and compliance with our following requests:
- Please register your dog with us if possible with a room reservation.
- Please bring your own dishware, your own food, your own bed and your own towel to care for your four-legged friend.
- Please understand that dogs have no access to wellness and dining rooms.
- Please make sure that your pets are well behaved and house-trained.
- Please accept that sofas, beds and chairs are for people only. Your next tenant will thank you.
- Please make sure that your dog does not disturb other guests by "barking" or naughty behavior - especially if you are in the restaurant or breakfast room and your animal companion is waiting in the room.
- Please make sure that the kind men and women who are responsible for cleaning the rooms don't have to be afraid of your furry companions - and vice versa. Maybe by taking a walk in the meantime.
- Please do not let your animal friend run alone in the hotel and keep it on a leash within the facility.
- Please use the bags that are available free of charge at some stations in the resort in order to dispose of the “dog toilets” easily and professionally.
- Please take the chance to show that your dog is particularly well socialized and used to dealing with other people and animals.
- Please understand that damage or special cleaning expenses will be added to your bill in addition to the daily lodging price of EUR 12.00 per day / dog.
We are of course happy to answer any questions you may have. Tel: +4364346006