Our dreams wheel around your schemes. Now even more than before the pandemic. Your health, your wellbeing, your emotions. We care. We wish you do well. And we wish you find the MONDI Hotels & Resorts locations offering you, most assuredly, the feel of holiday. Thanks to fair booking options, plenty of space, privacy, empathy and ultimate convenience. For a real timeout. For refuelling. And, above all, most flexibly and free of worries.
You can absolutely rely on the following facts that will make your stay at the MONDI Hotels & Resorts as carefree as possible:
- You are most welcome here
The MONDI team is happy when you visit us. A warm welcome and personal care during your stay are a matter of honour – naturally while observing all distancing and hygiene rules.
- You remain flexible thanks to new cancellation rules
For now, you can cancel bookings at all MONDI Hotels & Resorts free of charge up to one day before your planned arrival. (except over New Year's Eve)
- You take no risk, as we do completely without advance payments
You only pay during your stay.
- You can be unconstrained together with your dearest ones – in ample space
All apartment units have a private seating area on balcony or terrace. The resorts in Bad Gastein, at the Grundlsee and in Oberstaufen consist of several buildings, so that our guests can very easily stay clear of each other. Apart from this, all MONDI Hotels & Resorts are surrounded by vast natural areas, allowing for a pure enjoyment of nature.
- You keep freedom to look after yourself – with your own kitchen
All rooms, suites and chalets have at least a refrigerator and coffee machine or water kettle. Most of them have their own, fully equipped kitchens.
- You can simply enjoy your time – in the proven MONDI quality
Whether bakery service, individual shopping tips or takeaway of breakfast and dinner in the proven MONDI quality: In all our hotels & resorts, we make sure that you can enjoy your time to the very best and to the full.
- You have no need to worry about hygiene
In all MONDI Hotels & Resorts, hygiene is a matter of course. There are enough opportunities to regularly wash and disinfect your hands. Our entire team is clearly instructed on general hygiene and distancing rules.
- Our check-in and check-out is as contactless as possible
Check-in and check-out in MONDI Hotels & Resorts have been adapted and secured towards as contactless transactions as possible. Partitions, routings, distancing rules etc. allow for a respectful interaction.
- You profit from individual trip proposals and local contacts
Our personnel know the way around the place and will be happy to give you tips for personal experience. Recommend extraordinary sources of energy. Open very special discoveries of nature. And thus make your thoughts about distancing rules superfluous – when desired, then certainly also in a contactless manner by phone or e-mail.
- You save time and money thanks to free of charge car parking
All MONDI Hotels & Resorts are easily accessible by private cars. Right on the spot, free of charge parking is available, so you have no need for prolonged searching and avoid unexpected costs.
Please consider the following remarks with regard to these 10 promises:
- The corona pandemic has led to many changes in our everyday lives that were hardly imaginable before. To protect the health of all people, massive restrictions have been imposed in all areas.
- These measures seem to have been successful, so that the public life is working its way back to normality. However, it seems clear that, at least until a vaccine or medication has been developed, this will be a somewhat new normality. For a rather long time, distancing and hygiene rules will still be part of our everyday life.
- We are nevertheless confident that we will be able to offer you wonderfully beautiful holidays in our MONDI Hotels & Resorts again.
- Our main uncertainty stems from not being able to foresee the course of releasing of measures intended for your protection and safety of all. We cannot therefore rule out, for example, the possibility that local offers may not be available or that travel to a cross-border destination may be restricted. We therefore kindly ask you to be keeping an eye on the current indications from public authorities.